top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

What are our prices?

Our current service fees are £60 (full day) and £36 (half day) if you are paying privately or via a direct payment.

What payment options are available?

There are lots of ways to pay, including directly from Social Services, 'Direct Payments' or from your 'In Control' Individual Budget, as well as privately.

Not sure where to start or would like some friendly advice? Call to inquire or make an appointment to visit.

Your local council will be able to provide more information on learning disability support services and eligibility.

How would I secure funding?

The Country Centre has no involvement in regards to securing funding. However, in Northamptonshire there are services that can help and advise you:

‘Northamptonshire’s Information, Advice and Support Service (IASS) is a statutory service which is run at ‘arm’s length’ from the Local Authority and provides free, confidential, impartial advice, guidance and support to parents of children with special educational needs and children and young people (up to 25) with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).’ 

If someone who is in your care and is looking for support after they finish school or alongside a college placement, please contact the IASS.

Telephone: 01604 364772                         Website:                       Email:

There is lots of information on the Northamptonshire Adult Social Services (NASS) website.

General NASS enquiries: You can email or telephone 0300 126 1000 (Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm). 

Is there wheelchair access and facilities?

Yes.  There is ramp access to the front and rear of the building as well as a disabled toilet.  We may also be able to accommodate any special access or facility requirements.

Will I need a carer?

We recommend calling or coming to see what we do, and ask us any questions that you may have.

When joining us, we carry out a detailed risk assessment, which covers ability, medication and more to ensure that suitable support is in place.

Do you offer transport services?

This is something to discuss when you visit or give us a call. There are regular buses from Northampton town centre that stop right next to us. If transport is an issue, get a touch as there are other ways that we can help.

Is lunch provided?

Services users are encouraged to bring their own packed lunch.

What clothing should be worn?

Service users should wear suitable outdoor clothing and strong supportive footwear, particularly in the winter months.

bottom of page